Friday, November 15, 2013

This blog will no longer be updated....

A big thank you to all my readers. I have decided to discontinue this blog. What would have been future posts about my thoughts and research on stories and how they shape us and our world will now be included in my other blog Healing scribbles. Healing Scribbles currently deals with my icon writing, painting ceramics and art therapy activities.  I now want to expand it's content to include my other interests, including my learnings on the environment.

I took this decision for a number of reasons, the most important one being the fact that I find it difficult to maintain multiple blogs. I also feel that consolidating all my interests together in one blog, makes for greater clarity and richness. I hope you will join me there...

2 comments:

  1. Yet despite of that, there are still ways to make your medicine cabinet organize and neat again. There is no need to spend money or hire someone to do it for you. buy darvocet n 100 online

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most common are technicians who work in the central pharmacy. In addition we have decentralized techs, sterile compounding techs, billing techs, OR techs, narcotic techs, database techs, automation techs, team lead techs, and buyer techs. Purchase oxazepam online

    ReplyDelete